Instrument Installation and Construction
Instrument Sciences and Technologies, Inc. Specializes in installation, mounting, and tubing of process instruments.
Installation Services Include:
- Supply and installation of process tubing and fittings from the main process pipe root valve to the instrument.
- Supply and installation of tubing supports.
- Supply and installation of heated instrument enclosures and tubing.
- Fabrication and or supply of instrument stands.
- Mounting of instruments to instrument stands.
- Any welding required to connect instrument tubing.
- Instrument procurement and submittals packages when required.
|Installation of air tubing, pipe, and sub-header piping to all air users such as pneumatically operated control valves or pneumatically controlled instruments starting at the main air header root valve.|
|Installation of sample panels and sample tubing runs.|
|Installation of continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS).|
Why choose Instrument Sciences and Technologies, Inc. for your instrument installation?
We have strategic alliances with our tube, fitting, and instrument manufacturers. We pass our cost savings directly to you.
We maintain a large inventory of tubing, stands, and fittings, ensuring a quick delivery.
Our Crafts people work with tubing, tube fittings and tube supports daily. They are experts at their Craft. We pass our productivity cost savings directly to you.
Our Crafts people install the latest revisions of instruments daily. We keep up with the ever-changing technology. There are no installation surprises.
Many projects do not supply accurate installation details. Our years of experience will be put to work installing the instrument the best way, ensuring trouble-free service.
Our welders and procedures are audited and certified to the highest standards.
During the calibration/loop check/start up phases, we have first-hand knowledge of the installed instrument.
Back to top